Mahomet-Seymour School District Registration
July 20, 2017
Goal of Online Registration
We are in our second year of utilizing on-line registration. Convenience for our families is the main focus for the online process. Long lines in warm buildings have not been popular in recent years while the digital age evolves around us. Parents are also welcome into the schools to register, and will be provided a computer station where they will complete the same process that is available at home or work. For those who may not have internet access, we welcome them to our buildings to complete this process.
Our staff will provide alternative means from onsite registration for parents to connect with PTO groups, Mahomet-Seymour Education Foundation, locker shelves, Bulldog spirit gear, and others. Be sure to see the last page of this document for important early year events for each building.
Registration for Returning Students
Online registration (www.mscusd.org – click on parents and Family Access) is in its second year this year. It is quick and easy! You are able to start the registration process, save, close out and return at any time. If you do not have required documents (ie. Physical) you can go back into the system and attach them or send them to the school prior to the first day of school. If you do not have internet access you are welcome to contact your child’s school to schedule a time to use the District’s computer in order to register your child. This includes coming into the Administrative Center Office. We are happy to help facilitate this process.
PreK and Kindergarten Students
If you have NOT enrolled at this point, please connect with Paula Hatfield immediately at the Administrative Center at 586-2161. She can get you a copy of the registration materials.
- High School: Contact Amy Shore at 586-4962
- Jr. High - grades 6-8: Contact Deb Norris at 586-4415. Office is open M-W from 8-noon until August 2, at which time it will be open every day.
- Lincoln Trail Elementary - grades 3-5: Contact Shantille Heinold or Dawn Quinley at 586-2811
- Sangamon Elementary - grades 1-2: Contact Wendy Starwalt at 586-4583
- Middletown Prairie Elementary—Kindergarten: Contact Paula Hatfield at 586-2161 For general questions: Contact Jennifer Farm at 586-2161